Friday, November 02, 2001


The Resemblance!

I was looking at my new id for work and realized I look not too different from my license picture. Ok, that may sound silly, but you have to understand that my driver's license picture is the original (from when I turned 16). I'm now 25 and apparently, haven't changed all too much. I look like myself still *rolls eyes* Ok, that is silly. I was just amazed by this fact.. like I thought I had turned into some kind of different person. Is this a sign of a person who is in need of a vacation? I think so!

Speaking of vacations..

I have reservations for Matt and I at the Seneca Lake Watch Bed and Breakfast for next weekend. I'm pretty sure that's the name. At any rate, I'm looking forward to the trip. I haven't been down around the Watkins Glen area for several years. I think the last time was on Veteran's Day my senior year in college. I went with my parents and had a great time going around to their favourite wineries. Unfortunately, the trip was marred when we were rear-ended by an old fellow who fell asleep at the wheel. Only injuries were stiff backs for me and my parents. Oh, and a hurt car too. I'll have to tell you all about this year's trip when we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...