Monday, September 10, 2001

Twin Weblogger

Apparently, this is my weblogger twin. After him it's this guy, and rounding out the top three is *cheers* Meg. I have to go read the other two before I decide how I feel about being twins ;-) with them. Oh yeah, go here to find out who is your weblogger twin.

Monday

Another week. There's a lot of meetings this week. There's a lot of meetings next week. I'm just not going to think about this fact for the moment. Instead, I'll think about sleeping in tomorrow morning because of the evening meeting I have tonight. And then I'll think about sleeping in Wednesday morning because of the summit I have to go to tomorrow night.. and then.. Well, you get the picture. I live to sleep in. And that's especially since I can't leave early. *heh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...