Wednesday, September 12, 2001


This numbness. I want to write something, but I really don't know what I will write. I had lots of thoughts yesterday. It was so hard to watch the footage yet I couldn't draw myself away. In a funny twist, I realized how thankful I am not to be a news reporter right now. I couldn't deal with covering this. The detachment.

I'll post more later possibly. It's just too much to think about right now. And there is a lot of local things (on my end) to talk about. I hope you're all well and safe... if you're not, may safety find you or at least ultimate comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...