Thursday, August 23, 2001

What kind of fish are you?

This quiz I took tells me I'm a catfish. That seems pretty accurate (although I don't like to think of myself as a bottom dweller). It's just appropriate since I had a catfish as a pet when I was a kid. Here's the descriptor provided by the quiz:

Make no mistake, this cat's a cool customer. Your laid-back nature makes you the perfect choice for swimming around with. No need to compete with the other big fish; you're comfortable in your "fins" and love to laugh. You don't have time for fish fights -- you're too busy lending a fin. You're a hard worker and can be counted on to get the job done. If anybody teases you about being a bottom-dweller, remind them that you're simply more resourceful than the average fish.

Today is the County-City Baseball Game. It's supposed to thunderstorm today. That figures. The whole week has been beautiful (including the rest of the week) except the day that matters *grins* I do think we will have raised a good chunk of money for our charities though (the Johnson Street Park Committee and Girls In The Middle). Good deal.

I'm off to consume sinful goodies at the monthly Visitor's Bureau meeting. They always have some calorie-packed sweet along with coffee at their meetings. In June it was these awesome strawberry and custard cups. Of course it was at the height of strawberry season. My mouth salivates at the thought. Don't worry though, I'm not a pig about it. I usually look at the selection and choose the smallest one and dream about the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...