Tuesday, July 31, 2001


I want to move to England sometimes. Well, alright.. take an extended visit.. for a year perhaps. Just to get the flavour, accent and some additional traveling. When you're that close to the Continent, you have to take a sidetrip.

I hate P.M.S. But it's not pre- any more.. what would be the acronym for "during" be? Hm? D.M.S.? That almost sounds like one of those "new-fangled" metal/rap bands (aka knock-offs of Korn). I woke up at 4am this morning with horrible cramps. Fortunately I had some medicine available for just this kind of situation. All I can tell ya' is being a woman really does suck sometimes. If there is such a thing as reincarnation.. I think next time I should come back as a guy. Just a thought for any possible beings listening that have any upper hand in that decision, ok? Cool.

Off to a freakin' long day of work. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...