Monday, December 01, 2008

Most Wonderful Time of the Year?

So we've been in a recession since last December.

I think most people's reaction to that news today was, "Well, duh!"

The months of November and December tend to be unkind for those working for companies that are having financial struggles and operate on a calendar fiscal year. I've known several people over the years who were told just days before the holiday season kicked in that they were being made redundant.

My thoughts are with everyone who has had this happen to them this year, or is concerned that it's in their near future.

A more personal account here (Requires Registration/Friend Request)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...