Monday, November 24, 2008

Short Commute

Sometimes people ask why I still live in Jamestown when I'm from a bigger city that I still love. Well, while commute times average around the 20 minute mark in Rochester, my commute time here in Jamestown is just over the length of a pop song.

This morning, from the time Matt got into the passenger seat at our house to the time I waved my fob in front of the security monitor to open the door into our parking garage, this song played:


Consider that I also drove slightly slower just to accommodate any icy patches on the road, and there's my dream commute.

2 comments:

Tara Lamont said...

I know it. Down a hill and up a hill and I'm at work. Lovely when you think of it.
Tara

Mr. Nighttime said...

Oh man, I love that song. A nice catchy pop tune.

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...