Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Five Pies with One In The Waiting

In a perfect world, I'd be headed to bed now. My five pies are baked. However, I didn't count on the Buddy-effect.

I knew I'd just worry about not having enough pie to go around on Thursday, so Matt is graciously stopping by Tops to get me the ingredients I was missing to bake another pumpkin pie. I actually had enough dough leftover to make the crust. I'll have enough pie filling to make 2 pies after all is done, so maybe I'll buy a pre-made crust and bake again when we're back in town. I have to make a cake anyway for someone's birthday. Wink wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...