Friday, September 05, 2008

5th Annual Local Music Showcase

This weekend is the Chautauqua Region World Local Music Showcase here in the Jamestown area. This the festival I look forward to for months!

Details can be found here.

A more updated venue schedule is here.

We're hoping to hit up Mojo's for a little Ra Ra Riot tonight, Saturday I'll be bouncing around to various venues all night, and then Sunday both Matt and I are presenters at the Chautauqua County Music Awards and Hall of Fame show.

Hopefully I'll be able to pull off a few good photos with my cell to post here while I'm out and about. There should be some Twitter updates as well, so give the sidebar on the right a look to see what's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...