Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A Night of Ease

This pose to my left is generally how you will find me any given night around 9:30-10:30 p.m. as I wait for news scripts.

I'll have the iPod scrobbling for last.fm, the headphones on to listen to my library in shuffle mode, and whatever random articles I might need on hand for a blog post. That spiral you see on the desk is open to the entry I copied for yesterday's post.

Tonight is rare in that I got everything buttoned up by 8:30pm. So Matt and I ran to WRFA to quickly get everything done so we could get a drink downstairs with a side of political banter with a friend. I love these relaxed kind of nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...