Sunday, June 22, 2008

I Should, I Wish, I Love

I was tagged by Mr. Nighttime, which sounds a lot dirtier than it really is.

In turn, I'll be tagging Galoot, Makkaio, Mr. Social, Jessye, and Battlemaiden.

My ex... is someone I still talk to. That goes for most of them.

Maybe I should... not procrastinate. I'll get back to you on that.

I love... my husband, family and friends. Blah Blah Blah. Know what? I really love a good cuppa tea.

People would say... I'm a bit of a nerd. That comes from all the blogging, twittering, social networks, and news watching I engage in daily.

I don't understand... narrow views of life, people, and the world around us.

When I wake up in the morning... I best operate if I immediately take a shower and then get a cuppa tea or coffee in me. I'm of little to no use otherwise.

I lost... my sense of passion for some things in life. I've been slowly working on trying to regain that for more than a couple months. It's going very slow.

Life is full of... painfully, happy moments that are to be relished with anguish.

My past is something... I remember much about, sometimes too much.

I get annoyed when... I feel I am being condescended to, or I can't get a straight answer from people (Mr. Nighttime said that perfectly!!)

Parties are... something I have to be in the mood for. When I am, almost nothing can keep me from having an awesome time.

I wish... I could do what I love in this area and earn a living wage.

Dogs... are my babies. Nothing better than hugging my dogs and rubbing their ears.

Cats... are okay. Entertaining.

Tomorrow... is Monday. I'm trying to forget so that I don't start mentally planning the week... too late.

I have a low tolerance for... willful ignorance.

If I had a million dollars... some would be used toward debt (school loans, car loan, other crap), but then I would set aside a good chunk for retirement. At least that would be some stress off there. I assume there would be some leftover to do whatever with. I'm torn between the sensible (replace my beloved Tercel and get work done on the house) and taking Matt on a vacation we can't otherwise afford right now (Ireland).

I'm totally terrified of... that which I have no control over. That's my best explanation for why I worry so much.

1 comment:

Mr. Nighttime said...

"Know what? I really love a good cuppa tea."

I've got a stash of PG Tips and Typhoo here, so the next time you are in town, I can funnel some your way.

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...