Friday, March 28, 2008

Blog Wanderings on a Friday Night

It's only 9:30 on a Friday night, which generally means if I'm online I'm just killing time before we head over to Forte for a drink. We spend enough time there that all our co-workers and counter-parts in other agencies know just to ask us what the latest news and excitement is there. I now wonder how many people think I drink constantly, when in reality I'm a one-drink kinda girl.

Anyway.

While I was checking all my online social spaces, I came across a blog by a fellow alumnus of WBNY. Rita is one cool cat. She did a talk show after my "covers" show on WBNY as part of the WBNY 25th Anniversary event in October. Give her blog a look and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...