Monday, February 25, 2008

Someone Will Be Taking Over This Blog Wednesday!

Now that the post title got your attention. I decided to give a project called Blog Share a try. It's being done by someone who is a friend of a friend. I have no idea who -r- is , but it doesn't really matter because I've gotten used to knowing weird, intimate details about people all over this world that I'll never meet just because I read their blogs.

So on Wednesday, there will be an anonymous post by someone on here. I ask you all to be nice and leave comments for him/her. I will be posting somewhere else that day. I don't know where yet and I ain't gonna tell either! That's part of the spirit of the project!

2 comments:

3carnations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NickDean said...

Interesting.

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...