Sunday, October 14, 2007

Lucy In Demand

As I scoured the net for news items today, I came across a story about a Smithsonian curator's quest for pop-culture artifacts for the museum. One of items on his wish list was the Vitameatavegamin bottle from the I Love Lucy show. The article stated that a replica of the bottle is at the Lucy-Desi Museum in Jamestown, NY.

I called over to Matt, who was refreshing his morning cup of coffee, to tell him about the story. He listened carefully and when I got to the part about the Lucy artifact he yelled, "Those fuckers can't have it!"

"Can I quote you on that?" I asked.

I love Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...