Friday, September 21, 2007

Artist Share: Creative Writing/Poetry this Saturday

The monthly "Artists Share" takes place tomorrow at the Reg Studio Theatre. I plan to go and read something I had posted earlier this year.

If you've written something lately that you'd like to share, and get other people's opinion on then I encourage you stop by tomorrow between 2 and 4pm. It's a free event!
Westminster Presbyterian Church and the Arts Council for Chautauqua County are partnering in the encouragement and support of local artists. Please join us once a month in sharing and supporting the local art community by meeting at the Reg Studio Theater - 108 East Third Street, Jamestown.

Artists Shares will provide those interested an opportunity to share ideas and projects, to show off their work and to enjoy interaction and conversation with fellow artists. No Door Charge. Meeting time: 2 to 4pm. Themes for upcoming Saturday Share Meetings are as follows:

September 22: Creative writing/poetry
October 20: Visual Art
November 10: Creative Art Workshop
December 15: Acoustic Music Share

Please contact Tara Eastman at eastman_tara@yahoo.com for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...