Sunday, August 19, 2007

Two In One

The mix is done. It's all on one disc with a distinct switch mid-way from the driving-too-fast-with-the-windows-down musical section to a series of cover songs. It's being left on a desk tonight when I go do the news.

Unassuming Guest Hostess

Part One
Keane - Is It Any Wonder?
The Darkness - Dinner Lady Arms
Matthew Sweet - Where You Get Love
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Someday I Suppose
Mint Royale - Kenny's Last Dance
Touch And Go - Would You?
K-OS - Electrick Heat/The Seekwill
Tricky - Brand New Rettro
Justin Timberlake - LoveStoned/I Think She Knows Interlude

Part Two
Nouvelle Vague - Ever Fallen In Love?
Vitamin String Quartet - Been Caught Stealing
Faith No More - Easy
Ministry - Lay Lady Lay
Easy Star All-Stars - Let Down
Ivy - Let's Go To Bed
New Found Glory - The Glory Of Love
Reel Big Fish - We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful

1 comment:

Galoot said...

Sweet potato pie! A double album. I must admit, I'm no fan of Ministry or JT, but damn if they don't sound good sandwiched in on the discs. Thanks a billion!

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...