Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Backwards Tilt Toward Autumn

I just realized that September 1st is Saturday. While Autumn is my favorite season, it seems to creep up on me. I forget that the summer heat will end and that soon I'll be able to wear my most comfortable outfit: jeans and a t-shirt under a hoodie. Then, as the sun casts a warm glow on everything, I'll welcome the season with music I was listening to exactly 14 years ago as I moved from one part of my life into another.

Cranes - Jewel


Pet Shop Boys - Can You Forgive Her?


Kate Bush - Eat The Music


Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Someday I Suppose


Saint Etienne - Who Do You Think You Are?


Liz Phair - Never Said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...