- Changed jobs three times
- Got engaged/married
- Bought a house
- Got two dogs
- Met many new, cool people
- Mourned the loss of some friends and family members
- Replaced a car
- Started doing the news again on the radio
- Changed radio stations
- Became more violinistically involved with several music groups
- Made up a new word "violinistically"
- Had so much fun and heartache, that it's difficult to measure or summarize in a short list
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Here's to SIX years of ramblings on In Java, Literally.... Let's give a quick run down of all that has happened then in my personal life:
We're on a mini-vaca in an area where they're experiencing forest fires (thanks asshole arsonist). It's an area that makes Clift...
As of yesterday, I had gone somewhat Facebook-Free for two weeks. The "somewhat" is a bone of contention for me because I still ha...
I'm a fan of sites that automatically refresh. It means I don't have to worry I missed something because I hadn't refreshed in t...