Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Growing Leaders

A few weeks ago I embarked on a year long course with the Chautauqua Leadership Network (CLN). "What is this?" you ask. The cop-out answer is, "Here, read their mission statement":
"The mission of the Chautauqua Leadership Network is to identify and nurture regional leaders, providing a framework for an emerging network of skilled civic trustees helping our communities to meet the challenges of today and the opportunities of tomorrow."
See if you can pick out which Julia is me in the class pic and where I am on page 8: CLN Newsletter-March 2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where's your red hat? :P

I owe you pictures still, I know.

...court

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...