Friday, September 08, 2006

Faking It For 20 Years

This fall is the 20th anniversary of me playing the violin. I must admit I'm not the most studious violinist when it comes to practicing. I frequently joke that I've gotten as far as I have by becoming an excellent sight-reader who can fake it along with the best. Well, in honor of my 20th anniversary, I'm performing with several groups over the next few months. The schedule as of today is such:

Sunday, September 17th - 4PM: Warren Riverside Chamber Orchestra (Warren, PA) UPDATE - Concert Got Cancelled Due to Sciata thing With our Solo Violinist

Sunday, October 22 - 3:30 PM: Jamestown Community Orchestra (Jamestown, NY)

Sunday, November 19 - 4PM: Warren Civic Orchestra (Warren, PA)

Friday, December 1-Sunday, December 3rd: The Living Christmas Tree (Jamestown, NY)

I invite anyone who is interested in attending one of these performances in support of me and my fellow musicians to email me for further details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...