Friday, March 31, 2006

Friday Meme: The iTunes Game

Tragically taken from BFLOblog and Alan. What my iPod says about my life:

How does the world see me?
Sixteen Military Wives - The Decemberists
Cause America can... And America can't say no

Will I have a happy life?
We Might As Well Be Strangers - Keane
This isn't looking too good, is it?

What do my friends really think of me?
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out - The Smiths
To die by your side, well the pleasure and the privilege is mine

Do people secretly lust after me?
Least Compicated - Indigo Girls
And I bought you that ring 'cause I was never cool

How can I make myself happy?
If He Tries Anything - Ani Difranco
I guess I should stick with my friends, cause they'll have my back?

What should I do with my life?
The King Is Half Undressed - Jellyfish
Umm...

What is some good advice for me?
Breaking The Girl - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Ah hell.. I have no idea

How will I be remembered?
Evil - Interpol
Well isn't that fantastic

What is my signature dance song?
Hey Pretty - Poe
An ok song, but not my signature by far

What do I think my current theme song is?
Amsterdam (live) - Coldplay
Good song, but life isn't that bad!

What song will play at my funeral?
Agoraphobia - Incubus
Remember when we were
Just flesh and bone


What type of men do I like?
We Walk the Same Line - Everything But The Girl
Mm hm

What is my day going to be like?
Hungarian Dance No. 5 - Brahms
It's going to be a whirling dervish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...