Thursday, March 09, 2006

50 Book Challenge? Try 1!

Usually, by this time of year I've already made my way through at least 20 books. For some odd reason, I've only read one entire book in 2006: Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger. I'm almost done with Brewing Up a Business, but can't seem to find a moment to finish the last couple of chapters.

I wonder if this will be one of those off years like I used to have in high school through early college years. I actually went through a time period where the only reading I did was the mandatory stuff for classes. I have no excuse now, other than the fact that some of my reading time is taken up by news re-writing & recording.

On the upside, the latest Martha Grimes mystery should arrive by the 23rd. A rather long time to wait, but is justified by the low price I paid for the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...