I've been needing to blog, but finding time with the computer is rare lately. So blatently stolen from Heidi:
1. Using your Current Initials, choose a different name for yourself:
Janine Lucretia Calais Hadassa
2. If you were born outside of your era, when would you want to be born?
3. If you ran a store, what would you sell/have?
It would be a coffee shop that featured excellent coffee and teas. There would be wireless internet access, awesome music, lots of books/magazines for people to read while sipping their drinks, cushy couches and cafe style seating.
4. What part in a movie would you love to play?
5. In your opinion, why do people suck?
Ignorance, lack of awareness of their actions on others
6. If you had your own state, what would you put on your new quarter?
The sign of infinity with the sun and moon
7. What's the oldest article of clothing you own?
A peasant dress from the 1970s or 60s. It was my mom's, but I don't know when she got it.
8.What piece of furniture have you replaced the most?
9. What instrument do you wish you could be more than great at?
Percussion or piano
10. Record, Tape or CD?
11. What do you think would be the best concert ever?
See this post
12. What is the best part of your favorite movie?
It's not my most favorite movie, but I love the scene in Love Actually where Mark shows up on Juliet and Peter's doorstep on Christmas with his silent message of love for Juliet.
13. What do you think is the most over-rated candy ever?
Hershey's chocolate, even though I enjoy it. There's other chocolate that's so much better!
14. If you were writing out your will, who would you give your CD collection to?
It would all go to Matt, naturally. But if he had no desire to keep it all, I probably would donate the rest to my high school's radio station, WIRQ.
15. If you could only debate two topics the rest of your life, what would they be?
Gay rights and religion
16. Out of your friends, who would you say you are most jealous of, artistically?
Anne has a great sense for coming up with cool gift ideas, wrapping, and crafty stuff. You almost don't want to throw out anything she gives you, even the envelopes on cards.
17. Most jealous of....intellectually?
I'd say Ben as well.
18.What do you collect?
CDs, neat refrigerator magnets
19. What is broken that you have, that you wish was fixed?
20. What do you do when you're home, sick?
Sleep, watch HGTV
21. Story behind your username?
Muzenews is a combination of music and news; two things that have garnered much of my energy over the years.
22. Current Favorite Article of Clothing?
Jeans and this red/blue/navy/gray striped long-sleeve shirt
23. Line from the last thing you wrote for someone?
"Well, I'll be late for work if I don't send this off, so take care!"
24. A famous person you have met?
25. Favorite way to waste time?
We're on a mini-vaca in an area where they're experiencing forest fires (thanks asshole arsonist). It's an area that makes Clift...
As of yesterday, I had gone somewhat Facebook-Free for two weeks. The "somewhat" is a bone of contention for me because I still ha...
Some years ago, my friend Jane created a group on Facebook called "Everything Pumpkin Flavored" in honor of all those wonderful pu...