Saturday, May 14, 2005

Thursdays In The Square

I love the Thursdays In The Square series that the city of Buffalo puts on every summer. This year's schedule was just released (thanks to Buffalo Pundit for the heads-up) in the Buffalo News. There's plenty of good offerings here, but I'll most likely try to get to the TMBG show in the harbar at the end of July. That and whatever else moves me since I'll be that much closer to Buffalo from where I work in Dunkirk. As a public service, since links expire or require you to cough up dough, here's the complete list as of today:
Thursdays In the Square

May 26: Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes

June 2: Theory of a Deadman and Submersed

June 9: Karl Denson's Tiny Universe, the Dears and Marjorie Fair

June 16: Stars and Howie Day

June 23: Eric Burdon and the Animals

June 30: Little Feat

July 7: Sarah Harmer

July 14: Dr. John

July 21: G-Love and Special Sauce

July 28: The Lowest of the Low

Aug. 4: Ian Hunter

Aug. 11: An evening with Great Big Sea

Aug. 18: Soulive and the Campbell Brothers

Aug. 25: Sam Roberts and Matt Mays

Sept. 1: Spin Doctors

Buffalo Place Rocks the Harbor, Erie Basin Marina

July 22: moe. and They Might Be Giants

July 23: Hootie and the Blowfish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...