Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Hump Day Blog Cheat

Stolen from Courtney and Heidi.

1. What is your name? Julia
2. What color underwear are you wearing now? Black.
3. What are you listening to right now? Whatever is on my co-worker's radio.
4. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number? 29
5. What was the last thing you ate? 1 cup of tea, bowl of Cheerios (Wegman's brand), glass of orange juice.
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Indigo Blue.
7. How is the weather right now? Windy and cloudy.
8. Who was the last person talked to on the phone? Some co-worker.
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Hair.
10. Favorite Food? Mediterranean
11. Favorite Drink? Strong, black tea with milk
12. Favorite Alcoholic drink? Ice Wine
13. Favorite place to shop? Barnes & Nobles
14. Hair Color? Light brown, although I have blond & red highlights w/ dark brown low lights right now
15. Eye Color? Brown
16. Do you wear contacts? No. 20/20 Vision
17. Top or bottom? Bottom *winks*
18. Favorite Month? September
19. Favorite Fast Food? McDonald's. Their fries call to me when I have PMS
20. Last Movie you Watched? Cold Comfort Farm
21. Favorite Day of the Year? Day before Labor Day. The weather tends to be nice, it's a last hurrah before you can settle into sweaters, and it's like a bonus day off.
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? No, although I'm married so I don't have to worry about that anymore.
23. Summer or Winter? Summer.
24. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs, because you can give almost anyone a hug and sometimes they're just what you need.
25. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla.
26. What books are you reading? This book
27. What's on your mouse pad? Chautauqua & Erie Communications logo
28. Favorite Board Game? Trivial Pursuit.
29. What did you do last night? Cooked dinner, watched the news, watched a movie, checked my email, took Buddy outside several times, went to bed.
30. Who inspires you? The weather outisde.
31. Butter, Plain, or salted popcorn? Salted with extra butter.
38. Favorite Flower? Cala Lilly
39. What do you say when you wake up in the A.M? *groan**grumble**mumble*
40. Do you still talk to your best friend from middle school? Indeed I do.
41. What's on your desk? Several operations manuals, phone, tissue box, a picture of Matt, a picture of me and my parents, a coffee mug, hand cream, rolodex, papers... I could go on.
42. Rock Concert or Symphony? Rock concert, but I do enjoy the symphony.
43. Play or Opera? Play.
44. Have you ever fired a gun? No.
45. Do you like to travel by plane? Yes.
46. Right-handed or Left-handed? Right.
47. Smooth or Chunky Peanut Butter? Creamy.
48. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1
49. City and State you were born in? 43° 7' N 77° 40' W
50. Ever hitchhiked? Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...