Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Blogging & Why We Do It

Matt B. sent an email earlier today letting me know about a study on blogs being done by a fellow University of Chicago student.

Curiosity won out, so I contacted the woman doing the study and spent a fast hour on instant messenger answering her questions. I highly recommend that you all drop over to the study page and contact Tina. I know how much you all love to talk about yourselves, so you may as well help out a fellow scholar in need. She's hoping to get copies of her presentation to the study participants, so at least you would be able to read about why all your friends really are blogging.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Thanks for helping Julia!

- Matt

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...