Thursday, February 17, 2005

Never Say Hiatus

I never like to say that I might be posting less, or am thinking of taking a temporary leave of absence from my blog, because inevitably I find time to make a burst of posts. I will say that work has become crazy with an upcoming program audit, so my energy resources are being relegated to not doing much else other than stare dumbly at the telly when I get home. This too shall pass. So until after March 11th, please be kind, check in from time to time, or sign up for Kinja to get the first official word that I'm alive and well. Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...