Saturday, January 29, 2005

The Kissing Man

We saw Sideways last night. Yes, it is amazing that this movie came to Jamestown, but that's besides the point.

The point is that the lead actor, Paul Giamatti, had an early appearance in one of my favorite movies, Singles, as the "Kissing Man." For those who don't recall this scene or aren't aficionados of the movie, this is the scene where Linda and Steve are having lunch or coffee in a cafe and there's a couple noisily making out at the next booth. Steve and Linda are trying to talk, but keep getting distracted by the sucking-face action. The guy looks over at them and says, "What??" and his girlfriend mutters, "Ugh.. no privacy anymore" or something to that effect. Funny shit. There's a point of trivia for you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...