Friday, January 07, 2005

And How Are We Today?

I am not getting sick. I simply can't be. That's why I take echinacea! Phoo. Well, my throat has gradually become more sore each day this week. It's not terrible, but it's not comfortable either. I've also been fairly tired, but getting up at 6:30am and driving 45 minutes each way to and from work sometimes takes the starch out of you. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, when I can sleep away the morning. I did have one of those panic moments today when I thought it might actually be Thursday and not Friday.

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Effective dosing of echinacea is take 1200 mg three times a day for three days, then lay off for three days, repeat as many times as necessary.

Herbalist in training

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...