Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Where The Buzz Started..

I took a quick break to finally add a picture to my profile on the right. I took this picture in Java's back in May 2003 after seeing A Mighty Wind. I have many other older pictures from the original Java Joe's, but since our scanner needs to be stomped on and tossed out, I doubt I'll be uploading any of them any time soon.

Otherwise, my last note until tonight, perhaps, is to urge you to get out to vote if the party you're registered with has a primary today.

1 comment:

battlemaiden said...

Great photo! *sigh* I miss the original Java Joe's.

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...