Monday, July 12, 2004

Summer Smack

A week and a half ago, I got a case of musical cravings that led me to consume some downloads off Napster. Fortunately, the playlist that was born of this included some songs I already possessed. Here's my answer for when you start craving the musical smack that summer brings:

Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
Modest Mouse - Float On
Blink 182 - Down
The Killers - Somebody Told Me
Muse - Time Is Running Out
The Music - Take The Long Road And Walk It
The Vines - Ride
The Darkness - Growing On Me
JET - Last Chance
Beastie Boys - Ch-check It Out
The Cure - The End of the World
Sarah Slean - Weight
Morrissey - I'm Not Sorry
The Thrills - Big Sur
Fountains of Wayne - Hey Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...