Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Quickies

Our meeting with the Pastor who will marry us went well.

I think we have all the music for our wedding picked out. I just need to produce our processional and recessional.

The wedding dress finally looks like a wedding dress. More fittings and lace applique sewing coming up.

How unbelievable, yet entertaining, was 10.5? Apparently 20.4 million people agree.

I have an interview on Friday at Home Depot. Don't know what job. I'm thinking they mixed up my resume with someone else's unless I'm lucky enough that they have an office job that pays a livable wage (by my terms).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...