Wednesday, May 26, 2004

If You Support Bush, Shame On You

In November 2000, I voted for Al Gore. Maybe I wasn't thrilled with him as a candidate, but I figured he had a better idea of what he was doing than Bush. Now, in May 2004, I know without a doubt that Gore was the right choice. Unfortunately, the Supreme Court appointed an person who is destroying this country. Former Vice-President Gore made a statement today that everyone should read, and pay heed to. His statement makes me angry, nay furious, at the sham of a government Bush is running right now.

News Coverage of Gore's Speech:

Washington Post
Associated Press
Wired/Reuters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...