Friday, April 09, 2004

Hello Cleveland!

I don't know if it was an idea born of too much alcohol, but somehow our little group of friends decided last night that a trip to Cleveland was in order before the end of summer. It's blog-worthy if only for the discussions that went on about how many rooms to get. Since there's five of us (two couples and one singleton), we debated everything from getting three rooms to just sharing a room. Much badness could occur. I say this because it would involve our friends that helped make the martini party we had last month a 27-hour event. Also, I would have a lot of fun if I had a chance to plan a small getaway (booking rooms, meal reservations, sightseeing possibilities, driving strategies, etc.). It's funny how a month and a couple weeks ago, Matt and I were wondering when we would ever be back in the Cleveland area with Heidi back in Rochester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...