Thursday, April 08, 2004

Continuing Lethargy

I hate that time of the month. This month has been different than other months. Normally, I get the whole bitchy/tired symptoms, but this month that's accompanied by big emotional swings and a general feeling like I want to crawl out of my skin. I've taken to wandering around the house with an old afghan constantly around my shoulders. Poor Matt has put up with me wonderfully. That includes comforting me as I cried in his arms after reading chick-lit-tear-jerker, P.S. I Love You. He also bought me chocolate when we went to Tops to pick up some draino for our clogged bath tub. Maybe our usual Thursday outing with friends will help pull me out of my funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...