Tuesday, February 24, 2004

AWOL

You know that things have picked up when I don't even update my blog for a week. Work got busy. Super busy. Then I was out of town, so no blogging. The news? Here's a run down of last week:

Wednesday: Work. Drinks with Friends at The Cherry Lounge
Thursday: Work. Lots of it.
Friday: Trip to Buffalo to get fitted for my wedding dress bodice, some dress-related shopping, visiting various relatives, going to the Sabres game (unexpectedly) with my Uncle Don, and a cuppa tea with my Aunt after the game
Saturday: Wedding photographer interviews with Matt and dinner at The India Gate with our friends, Mike & Londa
Sunday: Absolutely nothing in a sit-on-the-couch-and-watch-movies-all-day way.
Monday: Lunch with Matt and grocery shopping.

That should get you caught up. Matt and I did decide on a photographer. We just need to meet with him again to sign the contract and give him a deposit. We're also borderline ready to book our honeymoon. Excitement galore! Plus, we have a trip to Cleveland to see Heidi & Kevin, and bunches of friends this Friday and Saturday for one last fling before they move to Rochester. Never a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...