Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Wesolych Swiat! Bozego Narodzenia!

It's debatable whether I'll post again before the onslaught of the holidays, so I'm taking a moment to wish you all Happy Holidays! As tradition holds, I will be going up to Buffalo on Christmas Eve for Wigilia at my grandparent's house, then Midnight Mass in Lackawanna, then Christmas dinner around noon, and finally Christmas dinner with Matt's family back in Jamestown around 5pm-ish. That's a lot of food to be eaten in less than 24 hours! May you all have a merry merry and happy happy no matter what you do or don't celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...