Saturday, December 06, 2003

Oh Come ON People!

Why do people always forget the part about "being the bigger person"? Guaranteed my comments about hate mail might not have appeared as tongue in cheek as I would have liked it, but today's D&C article titled:Welcome to Toronto?, is just not called for. All cities have problems. And when you consider two of those cities are trying to work together on a tourism-related project, the last thing your news reporters should be doing is bashing the hell out of each other in a high school football rivalry way. It's about working together to be successful together people!

In related news, Jan Wong is planning a return visit to Rochester. I plead with the citizens of Monroe County to give her a pleasant welcome. It's not often you could a second chance to make a good impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...