Friday, November 07, 2003

"'Cause Everyone's Your Friend In New York City!"

The next few days I'll be in Gotham getting some wedding stuff done (dress material and tiara), so no blogging until I get back. That may be as late as next Thursday or Friday since I'll also be in Rochester for a few days. In the meantime, you can take a virtual trip with me by clicking on the links below for things I plan to do and see while I'm away:

The Sheraton New York Towers & Hotel: Where We're Staying
Forbidden Broadway: The Show We're Seeing
The Guggenheim: The Museum We're Visiting
The Garment District: The Place We'll Find My Wedding Dress Material
Macy's: One of The Stores We May Shop In
Sabres in Rochester: The Game I'm Going to With Matt and My Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...