Saturday, October 11, 2003

Political Blogs

I see that Dubya AKA Shrub has a blog now. Let it be known that Dean did it first. And better. Dean allows comments on his blog. Does Dubya? That's almost a rhetorical question. Of course, if he did allow comments, would the Secret Service or FBI come after you if you posted something like, "You suck! Die!"? Perhaps it's a good thing they don't allow comments on his site. I would hate to become part of an investigation for simply stating I can't stand the president and we'd all be a lot better off without him. And of course I mean that in a legal, voting him out of office way. Give 'em hell Howard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...