Thursday, September 25, 2003

Their Money's Worth..

The taxpayers certainly got their money's worth from me yesterday. We're in the midst of wrapping up the proposed budget for next year, and that includes various messages and letters that need to go out or be announced. I clocked out at 10:40pm after finishing up a radio address and was back here bright and early at 9am to continue work on the press release. I figure I should get some comp time out of this, but with election season AKA silly season upon us, I highly doubt any time I can get off from work will matter in the end. And we won't even get into possible headaches this budget could cause me personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...