Monday, August 04, 2003

Wegman's Ranks #2 for Customer Satisfaction

My all-time favourite supermarket, Wegman's, has been ranked #2 for Customer Satisfaction according to Consumer Reports. The August issue of Child Magazine also cited Wegman's as being the most family-friendly supermarket in America. Earlier in 2003, Fortune Magazine ranked Wegman's 10th in the 100 Best Companies to Work for in American List. Even Cher got into the love fest last week after visiting the Pittsford Wegmans in Rochester before her concert in the city that night. Accolades all around for something Western New Yorkers have known about for years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...