Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Queer Eye

I think my new favorite show is going to be Queer Eye for the Straight Guy on Bravo. It's a show where 5 Gay guys take a clueless Straight Guy and give him a makeover from himself to his house or whatever. I love the concept! I've always been into watching makeovers. The only part that sucks is that I like the fashion tips, but know they wouldn't really work well for me. You know, it's that whole being an almost straight woman thing. If I could chop off all my hair without fear and go butch, that would be cool. But I do have that girly girl streak in me. Ah well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...