Thursday, July 10, 2003

Just Get Me To The Church On Time

Matt and I are off to Cleveland tonight for Heidi and Kevin's Official Wedding (tm). The weather forecast looks stormy for the drive there but the rest of the weekend is hopeful. That's a good thing. I'm looking forward to seeing a few people I've either never met or haven't seen since my early college years, plus seeing my best friend get officially hitched. And hopefully my bridesmaids dress is in working order. My mom was a little worried that it wasn't long enough. I was more worried about getting the right earrings. We know where our priorities are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...