Saturday, July 19, 2003

All's Fair

This coming Monday through Saturday will find me sitting in the County Government tent for the Chautauqua County Fair again. I'm hoping for mild weather: not too hot and not too rainy.

I'm also looking forward to bad food. As in bad for you, not bad tasting. I actually do pretty well in watching my intake since I usually buy a lot of fruit and make fruit salad to munch on along with my yogurt. That's lunch. Dinner is usually whatever I buy to eat. I don't know if I could eat that pizza again that they always have. It's so doughy! Plus, the price of food is rediculous! Ah well. It's once a year and I supposedly get the following Monday off (as if I could take it off with being out of the office for a week!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...