Friday, May 09, 2003

You Know It's Been A Long Week...


This morning's commute to work found me jamming along with the "Friday" song on the local Top 40 station. It's one of those stock songs that half of the Top 40 stations in the country probably uses come Friday. It's a mish mash disco-like song with "strong" guitars and clips from various places proclaiming "Thank God It's Friday!" along with other gimmicks. It's been such a long week that I was actually bobbing my head a little singing along with the catch phrase, "Born to be alive!" Either that or I need some caffiene stat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...