Thursday, May 01, 2003

Morrissey!


Occassionally I have to reach back into my music vault and drag out some "oldies". Last night I picked out Morrissey's "Vauxhall and I" to accompany me while I washed dishes. Matt comes downstairs all concerned, thinking something is wrong, since he thinks I only drag out my Morrissey/Smiths albums when I'm in a funk. He's so cute! It's funny but I've always considered "Vauxhall and I" a kind of spring to summer album. The song "Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself" seems to have this humidity about it, like it was riding on the waves of a thunderstorm. Of course it was pretty close to raining last night when I had the album on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...