Thursday, May 22, 2003

Far, Far and Away


I will be leaving town tomorrow evening on a two-week trip out of the country. The destination list is Quebec City, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, and an overnight in Portland, Maine. It will be two weeks of driving with my parents and grandmother. Should be lots of fun! I truly doubt I'll get a chance to update my blog, but we'll see! I know some of the bed and breakfast places I looked at had computer access, but I'm not sure if we made arrangements for those particular places. Otherwise, it's just days of endless scenery, tranquility, and hopefully meeting up with cousins in Sydney Mines, Nova Scotia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...