Tuesday, April 29, 2003

One Word

After having to wake up to distract myself from some ailment, I found this interesting site called One Word (courtesy of Incognita). The premise is that you are given 60 seconds to write whatever comes to mind about one word. Today's word is "Glamour". Here's what I wrote in my early morning haze:
A hair sprayed wonder walking down the street looking terribly out of place in a small town. I see Glamour trying to be all that her name implies but she simply looks overdone and fried. Move her to a different city and she's schmoozing it up with the rest of the folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...