Friday, February 21, 2003

Bring On The Beer!

Me, Matt, Richard, and Lynda are headed up to Fredonia tonight for a beer pairing dinner at the Barker Brew Company. The brewpub is having a microbrew festival/contest these two days and tonight is the four-course dinner where they pair up tasty beers with tasty bites. Then we're off for Buffalo for the day on Saturday. Buffalo is going to be like a second home for the next year and a half with all the wedding stuff. We're hoping to nail down the reception hall over the next three weekends. I would preferably like to get that settled tomorrow, but I don't think that's realistic. I'm trying to figure out how this "short week" due to having Monday off could feel so long. I'm going to need a few beers tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...